WELCOME to NFG
GENERAL FLYING AND SAFETY RULES
- Flying Hours: Monday to Sunday 9:00am to 7:00pm
- No Flying on TOTAL FIRE BAN DAYS.
- Members MUST sign-in to the Club Book on arrival & also any visitors they bring.
- All flying Visitors must be affiliate to the VMAA/MAAA
- Frequency board is to be used at all times when using 36 Meg
- Pilots are required to stand in the pilot’s box behind the barrier while flying.
- The 30 meter rule will be enforced at all times.
- No Domestic animals to be brought to the field.
- No Smoking at the field except in your car.
- Speed limit to and from field on Quayles Road and Driveway is 30 kph.
- All flying to be done in a rectangular Circuit and within the Property boundary, direction will depend on the wind.
- When taking off and landing, pilots MUST inform fellow pilots of their intention.
- MAXIMUM FLYING HEIGHT IS 1000 FT / 330 MT.
- All rubbish is to be taken home with you.
- No Models to be taken into the clubhouse. Models are not to be stored under the veranda.
- Last member out is to ensure the clubhouse, toilets and gate are locked when leaving.
- All members are expected to keep the kitchen area clean.
- No cars are permitted on the grass area around clubhouse, runways, pits or taxiways.
- Every person must notify pilots before walking onto runways.
- Pilots must obtain a minimum of bronze wings before flying unaccompanied.
- Model restraints must be used when starting your plane
For those that use the weather station info from a mobile phone we now have a SIMPLE text based smart phone freindly link thats quick and easy to use,follow THIS LINK to access it and save it to youre phone for future use